Terms and conditions apply to the Scootboots Scandinavia range displayed on www.scootbootsscandinavia.com. Prices are shown after login.
- Retailers must adhere to the supplier’s recommendations for handling and selling the products covered by these conditions.
- Dealers and their staff must receive proper training. We offer product training to all our new online retailers. Book your training by emailing email@example.com.
Scootboots Scandinavia recommends that all dealers:
- Familiarize themselves with Scootboots information videos available on scootbootsscandinavia.com and Youtube (search keyword: scootboots).
- Follow our recommendations for size and fit by reading our customer instructions here: https://scootboots.se/storlek-passform/.
- For farriers, place an order for a bag with Scootboots and Scoot Enduro test shells to assist customers in finding the right size. Shop owners can also rent out test shells to customers.
- Learn how to install ice studs on our boots and be able to inform customers about this feature.
- Learn how to reshape the back of Scootboots using a heat gun or boiling water.
- Familiarize yourself with our most common accessories to recommend them when needed, such as Mud Straps, Anti Slip Shims, ice studs, sole, wedge sole, and Endurance Gaiters.
Follow us on social media:
- Facebook: Scootboots Scandinavia
- Instagram: @scootboots.se
Price: As a reseller, you have the opportunity to purchase our products at the prices displayed on www.scootbootsscandinavia.com after login. We reserve the right to make price adjustments. The recommended retail price (RRP) can be found at www.scootboots.se and should be used as a guideline for your pricing.
Payment Terms: We offer payment by invoice for our Swedish resellers in cooperation with Payson AB. Swedish companies paying by invoice must pay within 30 days. Late payment will incur a statutory reminder fee of SEK 60, as well as 2% interest per month from the invoice’s due date. Non-payment will result in debt collection, with a statutory debt collection fee of currently SEK 180. Payson reserves the right to refuse delivery and reassess the customer’s creditworthiness. Read more about the terms here. When paying by invoice, the invoice is pledged to Payson and then to SVEA Ekonomi AB.
For customers outside Sweden, we require direct purchases with VISA or MasterCard. Prices are displayed without VAT. Payment terms are specified in the shopping cart based on the selected payment method. Dealers should check their home country’s VAT and tax payment rules.
Delivery and Storage Conditions: Delivery and warehousing are handled by Tidsam AB in Värnamo. Shipping costs within Sweden are 144 SEK ex VAT for orders below 5000 SEK ex VAT. Shipping costs outside Sweden are added and displayed at checkout. DB SCHENKER is used for shipping within Sweden, and UPS is used for shipping outside Sweden. Tidsam AB reserves the right to change delivery options if necessary. Warehouse hours are 07:00 – 16:00 on weekdays, closing at 15:00 the day before a public holiday. Warehouse address: Scootboots C/O Tidsam AB (2), Silkesvägen 43, 331 53 Värnamo.
Risk Transfer and Liability: Responsibility for the goods transfers from the supplier to the retailer upon delivery. The supplier is responsible for any damage that occurs before delivery, provided it is not caused by the dealer. Even after delivery, the supplier is liable for pre-existing damage. Any transport damage must be reported directly to the shipping company upon receipt of goods.
Marketing: Retailers are responsible for marketing the products at their own expense. The supplier will provide necessary product information for marketing purposes. Retailers should establish a marketing plan in accordance with applicable rules and laws. Marketing materials are available at www.scootbootsscandinavia.com, including a downloadable logo that must include the text “approved retailer.”
Exclusivity: These conditions do not grant the retailer exclusive rights to sell the products covered.
Force Majeure: If either party is prevented from fulfilling their obligations due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, they shall be released from their obligations under this agreement without liability.
Warranty and Service: For any complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Boots usually come with a 3-month warranty for manufacturing defects. Swedish purchase law applies. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, mishandling, accidents, or incorrect sizing. Complaints must be reported within a reasonable time frame. In case of an approved complaint, the product will be replaced or credited.
When you place an order with us, we collect and store your personal data. By registering and placing an order, you agree that we may use your data to fulfill the agreement with you. You have the right to access the information we have stored about you in accordance with the personal data act. If the information is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you can request that it be corrected or deleted. Please contact us via email if you would like to exercise this right.
Welcome to the Scoot boot team! We hope you enjoy our products.